1 Utama yesterday.
Mid Valley today.
I'm so tired of walking around big malls T___T
Dad : You drive.
Me : I don't want! KL people driving siao one. I'm nervous =S
Seriously, it's true -.-
You must be fierce enough to be on the KL road.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Mum : HOII!!! Watch out of that car ahhh!
Me : Don't care la! Just bang!! XD
Dad : Yala. You should drive like this!!
(Now you know why I have dangerous and palia driving skills XDDDD)
OK.
Dad bought something today.
Mum bought something today.
Aunt bought something yesterday.
And damn it, all the things they bought were expensive!!!!!!
Only me. I saved money for Dad for buying the least expensive one.
HAHAHAHA!
Ah Neth, sorry la. You missed out the chance.
BUAHAHA!
Mid Valley today.
I'm so tired of walking around big malls T___T
Dad : You drive.
Me : I don't want! KL people driving siao one. I'm nervous =S
Seriously, it's true -.-
You must be fierce enough to be on the KL road.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Mum : HOII!!! Watch out of that car ahhh!
Me : Don't care la! Just bang!! XD
Dad : Yala. You should drive like this!!
(Now you know why I have dangerous and palia driving skills XDDDD)
OK.
Dad bought something today.
Mum bought something today.
Aunt bought something yesterday.
And damn it, all the things they bought were expensive!!!!!!
Only me. I saved money for Dad for buying the least expensive one.
HAHAHAHA!
Ah Neth, sorry la. You missed out the chance.
BUAHAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment