Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random

Today,
he told me that he is going to give me 2 great things.
I feel like rejecting it.
Because I don't think I deserve it.
And he said : All these things come with great responsibilities.
I can't imagine how disappointed he will be after knowing the truth.
But I know, even if he knows the truth, he will still give me that 2 things.
I don't know why...
I did badly.
Really bad.
I'm feeling so sorry.
I'm always feeling sorry.
But why can't I just buck up?
He shouldn't have treat me so good.
He should be really really strict on me.
He should not be giving me what ever I want.
I'm having too much.
I'm asking too much.
Where is my abilities to repay him?
All he wants is just so simple.
I know... I will be disappointing him once again.
I'm not gaining all those things by hard work.
Not at all.
Things come easily.
I forgot what I promised to him easily too.

You are one great Dad!!!!!!
And I'm a lousy daughter of yours....

p/s: This is not a Father's day post

4 comments:

Evie. said...

u gotta really start bucking up then.
no more slacking ady,k?
trials just 2 months away. u can still improve it,i know u can. =]
rmb?DETERMINATION..is the key...
loves ya.

KeLLy said...

okiee..
YES YES!!
DETERMINATION!
Arrgghh~!!
Thanks ya laopo =))))
love ya too <3

ZhiLei said...

gambate, as long as u put an effort on doing it, u can achieve it.
rmb those days when we r in da same class striving hard for PMR? wake up and buck up xD!

KeLLy said...

yeaaa...
miss those good old days when we were in the same class!
HAHAHAHA!!
thanks lei =)))