Saturday, June 13, 2009

Argument of.....





Both crazy people.
Arguing about whose "boy" is more handsome.
HAHAHAHAHA.





p/s : What I said is all just for laughing effects. NOT REAL. I'm not going to attach myself to anyone for the time being until the right one is here (ya, you guys[you know who I'm referring to] will be excited to see this). HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

5 comments:

ah_xin said...

-.- shou bu liao u 2 harr.. haha
btw kelly koe.. am awaiting u to confess ur love to him ar~ muahaha

tangaKacc said...

1st video..I can't hear/don't know what you two talking at all..keke..Only can hear 'hahahahahahha'. 2nd video, who is that shuai ge le!!say till so shuai, i also curious to see.

KeLLy said...

HAHAHAHAHA.
cannot cannot....
i dun dare XDDD
n hor i dun even know his name le~
HAHAHAHAHA!!
i main cakap de la XDDD

ah tang ah tang!!!
wait we go out i show u all!!!
i mus prove that mine is more handsome than evie punya XDDDD

Evie. said...

eler...urs more handsome? bu ke neng lo~~~ xDD
tang..u see le then only decide =D

KeLLy said...

NOT FAIR LE!!!!
mine must see real person only handsome laaaaaaaaa....
it's true T____T