Arghhh.
I had an accident today.
Not minor. Not major.
My car hurts...
Ask me what happened and I will tell you.
Grrrr.
No car to use for a couple of days.
*
I had an accident today.
Not minor. Not major.
My car hurts...
Ask me what happened and I will tell you.
Grrrr.
No car to use for a couple of days.
*
Not bad not bad.
But I don't think the guys enjoyed it...
HAHAHAHA!!!
We were having dilemma choosing which movie to watch.
Took almost half an hour to make our decision.
HAHA~~
But I don't think the guys enjoyed it...
HAHAHAHA!!!
We were having dilemma choosing which movie to watch.
Took almost half an hour to make our decision.
HAHA~~
Funny thing happened
(On phone)
Mr A : Hello????
Mr B : Hello???? Where are you guys???
Mr A : We are at MBO la!!!!
Mr B : Har???? Play video???
Mr A : No!! Is MBO!!!! M for monkey.........
(On phone)
Mr A : Hello????
Mr B : Hello???? Where are you guys???
Mr A : We are at MBO la!!!!
Mr B : Har???? Play video???
Mr A : No!! Is MBO!!!! M for monkey.........


2 comments:
MR A and MR B..Haha! GOOOD JOB!!
let them guess who are MR A and MR B XDDDDD
Post a Comment