Blood puking day on Monday and today.
WHY???
HAHAHAHA!!!
Monday
We were supposed to be doing our Chemistry practical during extra class.
It was a complicated one.
And all of us didn't plan before carrying out the experiment.
So teacher kinda..... gone bonkers.
Nag nag nag nag...
OK.
Started to carry out the experiment.
I was looking through the practical and went over to confirm with Ley Ya the correct ways of doing it.
After that I went back to my place and started explaining to Ah Hui they all.
As I said, IT WAS A COMPLICATED ONE.
So, it was kinda COMPLICATED to be explained.
When I finished explaining this COMPLICATED practical.
Evonne and Ah Kek get what I said.
But Ah Hui was like.. blurred.
So I have to explain it again.
And she didn't get it.
So I explain it again again.
I was the one going to be bonkers soon.
Nearly puke half bucket of blood.
Ah Hui, 清醒一点!!!!!
Funny thing, when she was doing half way......
She asked : EH???? why didn't change colour??????!! OH NO!!! I forgot to put Phenolphthalein!!!!!!
Evonne, Ah Kek and I was like -_______-
Ah Hui : Come come!!!! Phenolphthalein put in front of me!!! If not I forgot again!!!!
Today
OK, I don't know why.
Today was my turn to be 不清醒 XDDDDDD
I was so sleepy.......
So I asked Ah Hui to explain the practical to me.
HAHAHAHAHA!!
This time was her turn to puke blood dy XDD
Ah Hui : You put that Copper into the thing then wait 1 minute.
Me : HAR? Put the jockey there for 1 minute???? That will be very tiring ler....
Ah Hui : I say PUT COPPER INTO THE THING THEN WAIT 1 MINUTE. NOT JOCKEY put there 1 minute.
Paiseh laaaaa XDDDDD
Slap me slap me XDDDDD
WHY???
HAHAHAHA!!!
Monday
We were supposed to be doing our Chemistry practical during extra class.
It was a complicated one.
And all of us didn't plan before carrying out the experiment.
So teacher kinda..... gone bonkers.
Nag nag nag nag...
OK.
Started to carry out the experiment.
I was looking through the practical and went over to confirm with Ley Ya the correct ways of doing it.
After that I went back to my place and started explaining to Ah Hui they all.
As I said, IT WAS A COMPLICATED ONE.
So, it was kinda COMPLICATED to be explained.
When I finished explaining this COMPLICATED practical.
Evonne and Ah Kek get what I said.
But Ah Hui was like.. blurred.
So I have to explain it again.
And she didn't get it.
So I explain it again again.
I was the one going to be bonkers soon.
Nearly puke half bucket of blood.
Ah Hui, 清醒一点!!!!!
Funny thing, when she was doing half way......
She asked : EH???? why didn't change colour??????!! OH NO!!! I forgot to put Phenolphthalein!!!!!!
Evonne, Ah Kek and I was like -_______-
Ah Hui : Come come!!!! Phenolphthalein put in front of me!!! If not I forgot again!!!!
Today
OK, I don't know why.
Today was my turn to be 不清醒 XDDDDDD
I was so sleepy.......
So I asked Ah Hui to explain the practical to me.
HAHAHAHAHA!!
This time was her turn to puke blood dy XDD
Ah Hui : You put that Copper into the thing then wait 1 minute.
Me : HAR? Put the jockey there for 1 minute???? That will be very tiring ler....
Ah Hui : I say PUT COPPER INTO THE THING THEN WAIT 1 MINUTE. NOT JOCKEY put there 1 minute.
Paiseh laaaaa XDDDDD
Slap me slap me XDDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment