I was cooking glue last night.
For the use of today's Sukaneka.
It was kinda amazing thou.
I was so excited seeing it turning into glue.
Hahahahaha!
OK la.
Have to thank Daddy and Mummy for helping me XD
Anyway, the failure one was made by daddy.
Buahahahahaha!
He was rushing to go out so he forgot the real process.
Then....
he straight away poured the hot water into the flour.
Hahahahahaha.
*
*
*
*
SUKANEKA I
My station was in charged of the game - Chicken lay eggs.
Hahahaha.
I used to play this game when I was in primary school.
Ah Teng! You remember?????
XD
We put the ping pong balls into boxes and they have to tight it at their butt.
Then shake shake shake.
Till all the balls drop.
My team mates and I were laughing like hell seeing them shake.
=X
I have to salute one of the group's mentor.
For his braveness and sporting-ness.
The way he lead his group,
really made us ROFL.
No wonder he got the "freshie king" last year.
I experienced it.
Hahahahahaa!
*
*
*
*
SUKANEKA II
Everyone gone crazy getting wet and dirty.
REVENGE TIME.
Hahahahaha.
Luckily my station not involved in any water.
Only disgusting thingy =.=
Let the photos do the talking.
Lalalala~~

Bing Xiao Jie setting up the flour.
Khaliq preparing the glue. Yucckk!
And Faiz only sit sit sit and sit.
Hahahahahaha!

OK, they actually need to blow the flour to get the sweet from 1 side.
Then they have to crawl or whatever to get to the other side.
No walking allowed.
At the other side, they put their hand in the bucket of glue + disgusting things to take the ping pong balls.
Hahahahaha.

Poor Khaliq. Flour and glue all over him by his friends.
Hahahahaha.
Damn it -.-
I didn't see that coming.
ArrgHHh!!

Everything was done.
Clean up time.
Damn it damn it.
I have no idea where the guys went during clean up time.
ARrrHH!!!

Errrr...
I forgot their group's name
=.=
For the use of today's Sukaneka.
It was kinda amazing thou.
I was so excited seeing it turning into glue.
Hahahahaha!
OK la.
Have to thank Daddy and Mummy for helping me XD
Anyway, the failure one was made by daddy.
Buahahahahaha!
He was rushing to go out so he forgot the real process.
Then....
he straight away poured the hot water into the flour.
Hahahahahaha.
*
*
*
*
SUKANEKA I
My station was in charged of the game - Chicken lay eggs.
Hahahaha.
I used to play this game when I was in primary school.
Ah Teng! You remember?????
XD
We put the ping pong balls into boxes and they have to tight it at their butt.
Then shake shake shake.
Till all the balls drop.
My team mates and I were laughing like hell seeing them shake.
=X
I have to salute one of the group's mentor.
For his braveness and sporting-ness.
The way he lead his group,
really made us ROFL.
No wonder he got the "freshie king" last year.
I experienced it.
Hahahahahaa!
*
*
*
*
SUKANEKA II
Everyone gone crazy getting wet and dirty.
REVENGE TIME.
Hahahahaha.
Luckily my station not involved in any water.
Only disgusting thingy =.=
Let the photos do the talking.
Lalalala~~

Bing Xiao Jie setting up the flour.
Khaliq preparing the glue. Yucckk!
And Faiz only sit sit sit and sit.
Hahahahahaha!

OK, they actually need to blow the flour to get the sweet from 1 side.
Then they have to crawl or whatever to get to the other side.
No walking allowed.
At the other side, they put their hand in the bucket of glue + disgusting things to take the ping pong balls.
Hahahahaha.

Poor Khaliq. Flour and glue all over him by his friends.
Hahahahaha.
Damn it -.-
I didn't see that coming.
ArrgHHh!!

Everything was done.
Clean up time.
Damn it damn it.
I have no idea where the guys went during clean up time.
ARrrHH!!!

Errrr...
I forgot their group's name
=.=
*
*
*
*
OK.
I get sun burn in this Sukaneka.
Got the feeling of Penang again.
Hahahahahaha.
And I did something illegal in school today.
I never thought that I would be so daring.
Buahahahaha.
Congratulation Kelly Koe.
You did it,
after 1 year in SDBL.
Hahahahahahaha!
thesadthingisthatstillnohandsomeguysspottedinthisorientation.
maybethereisonecuteone.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!
*
*
*
OK.
I get sun burn in this Sukaneka.
Got the feeling of Penang again.
Hahahahahaha.
And I did something illegal in school today.
I never thought that I would be so daring.
Buahahahaha.
Congratulation Kelly Koe.
You did it,
after 1 year in SDBL.
Hahahahahahaha!
thesadthingisthatstillnohandsomeguysspottedinthisorientation.
maybethereisonecuteone.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment