Friday, May 1, 2009

Chill

WuHoo~
My mood is back to normal.
(facing ironic emotion recently. lol)
Without the PC at home.
I'm forcing myself to study.
DON'T BE SHOCKED!
Hahahahaha.
Miss my bloggieee! XD

Here are some photos of the what I did on Wednesday XDD

Guess what.
Chemistry teacher didn't come into class.
It is a once in a life time oppurtunity.
She never skip class before.
(HurraaaYYY~~~)
Don't expect us to sit down quietly and study -.-




Hahahahahaha! The specs is really funny XDDD It belongs to Evonne XD
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Went out during the night as it was Ah Xin's birthday.
Ah Xin, Ai Ai, Robin, Meng Teck, Jeremy and me.
Surprise failed.
As she was suspecting something.
(Due to my bendan-ness =X I'm sooorry! T_T)
We wanted to ask her to go over to Dataran.
So I thought it was OK to let her know the destination.
(Things was quite messy and not well-planned XD)
She left straight away after tuition.
But.........
I don't know counted lucky or what,
I met her somewhere at the side of the road.
So I honked her -.-
Asking her to go Dataran.
But she said she wanna go help out in Pasar Malam first.
OK.
I thought everything is fine.
But...
When I reached Dataran.
Jeremy was giving me that ....... look.
(OMG I'm in deep trouble)
Hahahahahahahaaa!!
Havoc in the car.
We laughed like crazy when suggesting to change a location.
I almost kicked Meng Teck down the car.
A person who stays in Soga for don't know how long told me that K21 has closed down.
(I almost kill Meng Teck for those things he said)
Skipping some parts of what happened.
Too crazy and funny already.
Hahahahahahaa!!
Guess what we bought for her birthday present XDDDDDDD!!!!
(hints : a b c d e f)
This is Ah Xin's 4th or 5th birthday cake XD

2 comments:

tangaKacc said...

Wow..Thats sound so FUN!! T___T
Makes me feel i wanna be there too la..haha! When is meng teck n jeremy off BP?Hope to see them when i back!

KeLLy said...

hahahaha! come back la come back la.. meng teck wont be leaving bp for so soon i think. as for jeremy, he is going back today and coming back again next week.