Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back to school

Not fully recover yet.
But still went to school.
I'm so hardworking laaa XDD
(actually because I only took 1 day's MC =X)

Today keep changing classrooms again.
From lab to class, from class to lab.
Almost die at school =.=
But everything will be back to normal as the MUET will be over.
I still prefer our own classroom~

Anyway, today at school, prank by people.
SHIAT.
I left my handphone on the desk.
Then I walked away.
When I went back to my place, I realized that something was missing.
IT WAS MY PHONE.
I wasn't shocked or panicked.
Because I knew somebody took it.
The first person I stared at was YAP YI HUEI.
(he just got that suspicious look XD)

Me : Faster take it out la!
YH : I didn't take hor!

Me : Sure is you one. No one else already. Faster if not I'm going to body check you already!
YH : I really didn't take la! (taking out everything from his pockets)
Me : Sure is hide at somewhere else.

YH : If I didn't take how??? SUSHI KING!

Me : OK LO!!!!!


Seriously at this moment I started to be a bit nervous. Because somehow his expression kinda telling me that he didn't take it.
Suddenly.... the mastermind called me and gave me back my phone -.-
So it wasn't YH after all. Buahahahaha!
(hopes he forgot about the Sushi King thingy =xxx)
Thanks for Evonne to back-up me XD
Funny thing was, it was PA period.
Evonne told teacher that something valuable was missing.
"CALCULATOR" (konon)

Teacher : I tak mau campur tangan........

Next next, I missed an "exciting" show yesterday at school.
Pn. Ngo lost her temper.
Not on our class but form 4 students.
Today, I finally get to see what actually happened.
Again, but this time was the form 5 students.
Nag nag nag nag nag............
OMG -.- It was kinda frightening actually.
Hahahahahaha.
Before this, she started to nag about the orientation thingy for lower 6.
Nag nag nag nag nag............
After that, she started teaching.
And suddenly she asked : Kelly, U OK? You looked like half-dead.
OK, good. At least she still can joke.
Nag nag nag nag nag............

No comments: