Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Supposed

Going to skip some part of the day.

Went to Witchery to look for Laopo.
Actually thought that we were only going out for a while.
Because I'm not supposed to go out today =X
Fetch ZX and Raymond, off we go to BP Mall.
I'm not the driver of the day XD although is my car XD
Chew, Laopo, Zhen Xian, Raymond, Kah Yee and me.
Jalan-jalan.
ZX went to do his things.
Li Li Lo Lo.....
Went to Popular to buy some things.
Li Li Lo Lo.....
Today everyone needs to go back early =.=
But then the day is still young for me and ZX XD
And since Dad is not stopping me from going out.
(I asked for permission after that XD)
So we decided to watch Race to Witch Mountain.
Babi.....
Can't really catch what's the movie about.
Li Li Lo Lo.....

I'm home.

Thanks to Evonne, Laopo and ZX.
For being here with me when I need somebody.
I'm lucky to have you guys T___T

No comments: