Will update again after the correction.
***********************************
Woke up at 6am.
Went to Kluang today to support Kenneth.
He was taking part in 800m MSSJ.
Daddy, Mummy, Kenneth, ZX and me.
My mum is influenced by ZX -.-
Saying all those cold stuffs.
(my mum doesn't act like that at home! HELP!)
Lots of fun and laughter having ZX along the journey.
Buahahahaa!!
Anyway, the stadium there was...
FULL OF RUBBISH.
Seriously, rubbish everywhere.
Ugly Malaysians.
The first event was 10km Jalan Kaki.
Then 5km Jalan Kaki.
I was like... dozing off.
Tired laaaaaa!

Congrats to Kenneth.
Because he got bronze medal ~ XD

Poser =X
On our way back.
Stopped by at Ayer Hitam to have our lunch~
Famous Yong Tau Fu.

***********************************
After a long nap back from Kluang.
Went to Bukit Banang.
Wanna do sports. (konon)
So Kenneth, ZX and me went over to play squash.
Seriously, not easy to look for ZX's house -.-
Drove all over Evergreen only found his house -.-
I think I was there to laugh.
After squash, we went over to the tennis court.
ZX and I don't have the "chemistry" in playing sports.
Badminton same, squash also same, tennis also same.
Almost ended up fighting with each another (kaabissh)
***********************************
It was a long and tiring day.
But full of fun =DDDD
Woke up at 6am.
Went to Kluang today to support Kenneth.
He was taking part in 800m MSSJ.
Daddy, Mummy, Kenneth, ZX and me.
My mum is influenced by ZX -.-
Saying all those cold stuffs.
(my mum doesn't act like that at home! HELP!)
Lots of fun and laughter having ZX along the journey.
Buahahahaa!!
Anyway, the stadium there was...
FULL OF RUBBISH.
Seriously, rubbish everywhere.
Ugly Malaysians.
The first event was 10km Jalan Kaki.
Then 5km Jalan Kaki.
I was like... dozing off.
Tired laaaaaa!
Congrats to Kenneth.
Because he got bronze medal ~ XD
Poser =X
On our way back.
Stopped by at Ayer Hitam to have our lunch~
Famous Yong Tau Fu.
***********************************
After a long nap back from Kluang.
Went to Bukit Banang.
Wanna do sports. (konon)
So Kenneth, ZX and me went over to play squash.
Seriously, not easy to look for ZX's house -.-
Drove all over Evergreen only found his house -.-
I think I was there to laugh.
After squash, we went over to the tennis court.
ZX and I don't have the "chemistry" in playing sports.
Badminton same, squash also same, tennis also same.
Almost ended up fighting with each another (kaabissh)
***********************************
It was a long and tiring day.
But full of fun =DDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment