I felt awful after my nap.
Grrrggg.
Everything seems not right.
Waiting for something which didn't come at all.
Having serious mood swing.
Tried to download photoshop but failed.
WTF?!
Worst part........
My C902 dropped on the floor
I was like... -.- for 1 minute.....
Shitttt T___T
It is only 1 month 4 days old.
And now it is... disfigure already.....
(actually the scratches are not obvious)
Imperfect already....
(yea, nothing is perfect I know)
Weekend....
Can't believe that nothing is on.
Since Ah Lei and Shan created "PBSM",
I think Form 6 gang should create one which means going out everyweek.
Hahahahahaha!!!
开心、
伤心、
舍不得、
思念、
等待、
我都懂了。
是什么感觉的。
眼泪不再轻易掉落,
因为我懂了。
你不需要懂 XD
Grrrggg.
Everything seems not right.
Waiting for something which didn't come at all.
Having serious mood swing.
Tried to download photoshop but failed.
WTF?!
Worst part........
My C902 dropped on the floor
I was like... -.- for 1 minute.....
Shitttt T___T
It is only 1 month 4 days old.
And now it is... disfigure already.....
(actually the scratches are not obvious)
Imperfect already....
(yea, nothing is perfect I know)
Weekend....
Can't believe that nothing is on.
Since Ah Lei and Shan created "PBSM",
I think Form 6 gang should create one which means going out everyweek.
Hahahahahaha!!!
开心、
伤心、
舍不得、
思念、
等待、
我都懂了。
是什么感觉的。
眼泪不再轻易掉落,
因为我懂了。
你不需要懂 XD
No comments:
Post a Comment