Happy Birthday to Wen Ning!!!!!!!!!
This is not April fool.
Dearest船长~ It's your turn now!! 19 19 ~~
Thanks for bringing FLC together XD
Love you~~
muakssss!!!!!!!
*********************************
April Fool.
Luckily I didn't get any pranks from anyone XD
Except that I kept doing stupid stuffs that made Ah Kek laughed at me a lot during tuition.
Babi betul -.-
Then Ah Chew's turn.
Asked me to get the math notes from her.
Then she told me that need to pay for it.
RM10 per file.
Guess what -.-
I totally believed her.
Duhhh -.-
Then when I walked off she was shouting there : Pian ni de la!!! April fool!!! -.-
This is not April fool.
Dearest船长~ It's your turn now!! 19 19 ~~
Thanks for bringing FLC together XD
Love you~~
muakssss!!!!!!!
*********************************
April Fool.
Luckily I didn't get any pranks from anyone XD
Except that I kept doing stupid stuffs that made Ah Kek laughed at me a lot during tuition.
Babi betul -.-
Then Ah Chew's turn.
Asked me to get the math notes from her.
Then she told me that need to pay for it.
RM10 per file.
Guess what -.-
I totally believed her.
Duhhh -.-
Then when I walked off she was shouting there : Pian ni de la!!! April fool!!! -.-
Hopefully I can go out this weekend.
The farewell for ZX will never come to an end until 12th of April XD
PK2 PK2.....
I hate it.
The farewell for ZX will never come to an end until 12th of April XD
PK2 PK2.....
I hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment