Off we go~
Out of the hotel.
Our bus back to BP was 10pm.
That means we had 1 whole day to do something else in Penang.
We planned to go to the War Museum.
It took us 3 hours of Rapid Penang to reach the destination.
And it was kinda "ulu".
Worst thing was....
We need to climb 250m uphill.
With all our luggages......
250m seems like 2500m.
2nd worst thing was,
I'm having this bloody sun burnt on my shoulders.
And all my bags were back pack.
T_____T
Thanks to ZX, because he carried my bags for me.
(thanks ya honey~ muak~~ XDD)
And I helped to carry those non-back pack bags.
It was freaking far.. freaking hot.. freaking lots of mosquitoes...
I didn't take much photos at the Museum.
Because I'm so tired,
so frustrated with the mosquitoes,
so sweaty.
sun burnt hurt.
Anyway, around 6pm.
We went downhill to wait for ZX's sis to pick us up for dinner.
Thank god we have his sis around.
If not we will be eating grass in Penang.
We were sitting by the road.
Full of luggage...

Our bus back to BP was 10pm.
That means we had 1 whole day to do something else in Penang.
We planned to go to the War Museum.
It took us 3 hours of Rapid Penang to reach the destination.
And it was kinda "ulu".
Worst thing was....
We need to climb 250m uphill.
With all our luggages......
250m seems like 2500m.
2nd worst thing was,
I'm having this bloody sun burnt on my shoulders.
And all my bags were back pack.
T_____T
Thanks to ZX, because he carried my bags for me.
(thanks ya honey~ muak~~ XDD)
And I helped to carry those non-back pack bags.
It was freaking far.. freaking hot.. freaking lots of mosquitoes...
I didn't take much photos at the Museum.
Because I'm so tired,
so frustrated with the mosquitoes,
so sweaty.
sun burnt hurt.
Anyway, around 6pm.
We went downhill to wait for ZX's sis to pick us up for dinner.
Thank god we have his sis around.
If not we will be eating grass in Penang.
We were sitting by the road.
Full of luggage...
No comments:
Post a Comment