Unlucky afternoon indeed.
Reached home. Bath. Eat. Off I went out to settle some stuffs.
First station - BP Mall.
Damn it! So many cars!
OI YOU PEOPLE NO NEED TO WORK IS IT??!!
And really unlucky that every traffic light I reached,
it turned RED!
Shit luck -.-
Many stupid drivers today.
If I'm driving lorry I will knock you people out of the road!
Reached BP Mall.
Went to Digi to ask for the price of SE W595.
Out of stock.
Never mind.
Went over to Charlie.
Increased price!
What the #$%^&*(
Me : How come increased price? I thought you say this week will drop?
Guy : No drop no drop. Increase.
Me : (in heart) shit you last week tell me drop now say increased.
Guy : Come next week la. Next week will drop.
Me : Oh. Ok. (in heart) drop your head. If I trust you again then I'm really $^&*_%$&.
Fine.
FINE!! @#$%^&*()
Second Station - Bukit Pasir Digi Centre
OK.
Dad actually redeemed his bonus points for me to buy my phone.
Due to some reasons.
We changed our mind.
Decided to buy the handset somewhere else.
So I have to go to Digi Centre to cancel the redemption.
Luckily I met good people there T___T
(thank god after all those !@#$%^&* moment at BP Mall)
Their customer service is sooo sooo friendly.
The lady there helped me a lot.
She told me that I actually can't cancel the redemption because I'm not the principal user.
But she asked me to call my dad and she spoke to him.
After some verification,
everything was done!
She also told me some information regarding to their Digi plan.
Her friendliness really makes my heart warm.
Hahahahahaha!!!
Digi, always the smarter choice.
XDDDDDD
And really unlucky that every traffic light I reached,
it turned RED!
Shit luck -.-
Many stupid drivers today.
If I'm driving lorry I will knock you people out of the road!
Reached BP Mall.
Went to Digi to ask for the price of SE W595.
Out of stock.
Never mind.
Went over to Charlie.
Increased price!
What the #$%^&*(
Me : How come increased price? I thought you say this week will drop?
Guy : No drop no drop. Increase.
Me : (in heart) shit you last week tell me drop now say increased.
Guy : Come next week la. Next week will drop.
Me : Oh. Ok. (in heart) drop your head. If I trust you again then I'm really $^&*_%$&.
Fine.
FINE!! @#$%^&*()
Second Station - Bukit Pasir Digi Centre
OK.
Dad actually redeemed his bonus points for me to buy my phone.
Due to some reasons.
We changed our mind.
Decided to buy the handset somewhere else.
So I have to go to Digi Centre to cancel the redemption.
Luckily I met good people there T___T
(thank god after all those !@#$%^&* moment at BP Mall)
Their customer service is sooo sooo friendly.
The lady there helped me a lot.
She told me that I actually can't cancel the redemption because I'm not the principal user.
But she asked me to call my dad and she spoke to him.
After some verification,
everything was done!
She also told me some information regarding to their Digi plan.
Her friendliness really makes my heart warm.
Hahahahahaha!!!
Digi, always the smarter choice.
XDDDDDD
2 comments:
''Is time to change''
change change!!!
change apa??
hahahahaha~~
Post a Comment