Thursday, January 22, 2009

Unlucky day

BAD DAY
BAD DAY
BAD DAY!!!

Feel like chopping of my feet now~
hahahahaaha.
Well, I injured myself during sports training in school today.
Due to stupidity, I injured my feet while doing long jump.
Wrong way of landing, without shoes...
After I jumped, I shouted at them : My skin dropped off already!!!
Nobody bothers at first because they thought only minor thingy.
But after Ah Yin jumped and saw my feet, she was so frightened. Hahahahaha!!!
After that Que See and Ah Jas were shocked too.
And they were much more worried than me.
Evonne is the one who was most calm.
At first I don't really feel a thing and no blood came out.
After that.....
So painful.
Hahahahaa~~~
Anyway, wanna thank Chin Zhen for helping me on my wounds.
He was so serious =.=
And I won't forget the reaction of Ah Jas, Ah Yin and Que See.
Damn funny!!! XDDDD

Well, I don't know should I post the photos of my wounds.
Hahahahahaha~~~~~

No comments: