OK, we continued with our shopping at Mid Valley Megamall today.
The Christmas decorations there are really nice.
Their Christmas tree is HUGE!
By the way, something happened =D
To me, it's quite lucky XD
This is how.
I was actually shopping all around the mall to search for new pants.
Till I reached a shop and finally found a suitable one.
There wasn't any price tag. So we asked the promoter how much is it
She said RM98.
Grg.... so damn expensive but I like the pants.
So I gave it a try.
Fits and it's the last pair.
At last we decided to buy it because very lazy to look for another one.
So while the cashier was punching in the price.
Me and my mum were like HUH?
Because the screen showed that it is only RM35.
So what do you think? Who is the 菜头 now???
Buahahahaha~~~



No comments:
Post a Comment