Bad day bad day.
Having diarrhea.
Serious diarrhea.
Makes my axx hurts so much =x
I was really fear of going to the toilet.
What ever I ate, not until few minutes.. TOILET =.=
I think I have been going to the toilet for at least 10 times.
Grrrrrg.
What I ate my family also took.
Why only me suffering!
GRRRGGG!
Friday, 21st November 2008
The diarrhea didn't stop =.=
Went to see the doctor.
Doctor said it was gastric flu.
I don't know what's that. XD
Anyway, today wasn't so bad XD
Saturday, 22nd November 2008
Came back from KL.
Reached home around 5pm.
Unpacked, prepared.. Out I go XD
Went to ma's house for steamboat section XD
I missed it 2 years ago. Not this time anymore.
Although my diarrhea not fully recovered, but...
I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I JUST WANNA EAT XD
That day wasn't really many FLC went.
Only Teng, Lei, Evonne, Pw, ma and me.
Ma's sis joined us too XD
OK.
Funny part -.-
Ma was asking us things but none of us give her any response.
Buahahahahaha.
I don't know why.
Hahahahaha XD
Then she keeps on saying funny stuff.
Explaining stuff with funny explanation.
Makes us "-___-"
Oppsss.
Ma, don't kill me =X
After that we were thinking of staying over night at ma's house.
But eventually some can't make it.
Ended up Evonne and Pw stayed overnight there XD
I stayed there until 2am XD
Funny funny.
We took the mattresses out and put it in the living room.
Then watching movie there XD
Here are some photos XD
Before
After
Errr.. I don't have the group photos we took that day XD
Paiseh ya XDDD
Will upload it soon I guess XDDD
Paiseh ya XDDD
Will upload it soon I guess XDDD


No comments:
Post a Comment