Friday, October 10, 2008

Science Exhibition 2008

Yeah~~~
Finally it's over.
What a relief.
Anyway, I never expect things to end up so fun.
Although it's kinda tiring.
But seeing people's experiment really fun.
And everyone seemed like enjoy doing their experiment.
Get to see many amazing types of experiment which I never did before.
And wow~
I think the most incredible experiment was the dissection of frog.
OMG =.=
I finally get to see how does the inner part of a frog looks like.
And is....... VERY DISGUSTING.
The amazing part about it was not only what is inside the inner part of the frog,
but... those girls who did the dissection.
Guess what. They were only Form 2 =.=
And the way they dissect it, they weren't even fear about anything.
OMG =.=
Me as a Form 6 student, almost fainted looking at the way they dissect the frog XDDD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some photos of the exhibition~




Volcano 1



Volcano 2



Volcano 3




Colour flame



Lava lamp



Robot..... I don't know what =.= They made it themselves. It can actually move. Cool~!



Water rocket




Saponification process. Soappp!!



Surface tension. The metal ruler can actually float on the water!! COOOL~


Attention... The following photos contain disgusting features. Please make sure that you are brave enough to look at it. Do not look when you are eating or after meal. Here goes..... XD

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




Poor little froggy. You can see it heart still beating. Pi po pi po pi po.....



LOOK! It's our school's principal! Look how brave he was. He was inhaling the air into the frog through a straw. Then you can see that some parts in the frog contract and relax. Amaazing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha. So tired now. But at least it's considered a SUCCESS! Yeaah~~ *clap* XDDDDD

No comments: