I'm so happy~!!
Why?????
Let's see.......
Haiyoo..
Yesterday's blog I can't write too many things about yesterday's outing.
Because we were planning to give Lei and Ang and Pei Wen a surprise!!!!!
Went to Ma's house today to do Pei Wen's present thingy.
Hahahahaha.
It's not a secret anymore =X
Sorry guys because can't help you all to settle Lei and Ang's present.
Hee Hee Haa Haa a while....
Went to De Origin for dinner~
Blow cake blow cake~
Eat eat laugh laugh and eat eat XD
Whole restaurant is full of our noise
So much fun XD
There were :
Shio Yee
Teng
Wen Ning
Evonne
Evie
Kelly (that's me XDDDD)
Ang
Lei
Pei Wen
Eling
After dinner
We went to Dataran for walk walk and photo shooting!
OK
When we reached there,
there were 2 uncles
Asking us why all of us wearing black shirts (because we were all wearing our "fei" shirts)
Evonne told him:
We are here to rob people. LOL~~
Stupid uncles =.=
OK
photo shooting time!!!
10 of us were like sooooo high!
keep taking photos
wahahahahaha!
Finished photo shooting
went to Old Town for supper
I was so hungry =X
But not everyone went
only Evonne, Shio Yee, Pei Wen, Wen Ning, Ma and me XD
some need to go home already
Ah Teng is going home tomorrow
think we are not going to see her really soon
miss you oh Teng!!
take care~~~
I really love my FLC =)
you guys are the best!
you guys are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment