HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!! XDDDD
I'm officially 18 now~~~
Wuhoooo~~~
Now, I would like to thank everyone who remembered my birthday.
Big big gratitude to those who gave me soooo many presents today.
I'm really happy.
Thanks all~ I love you guys!!!
====================================================================

This present is given by my classmates. I know it is quite expensive because it is an original Puma watch. Here by, I would like to thank Ley Ya, Eng Ee, Ting Huan, Chiaw Lin, Yen Ping, Ai Dee, Jia Hwee, Sin Hui, Esther, Efendy, Zhi Kuang, Danny, See Hong, Yi Huei & Yi Haur. Thanks a lot for spending so much on this present. I really like it~
====================================================================

This cuteeeee sheepy photo frame is from Ah Kek, Ah Yin & Que See. Meeeehhhh~~~ So cute!!! I like it very much. XDDDD
====================================================================

Wahaha!! This cute smiley keychain is given by Ah Jas ~~~~ Thanks ohhh~ I can use this to knock people's head. It's actually quite heavy. Hahahahaha~
====================================================================



Eherm.... I would like to thank Dearest Evonne very much. She put a lot of effort in doing all these for me. I don't know what else I can say other than thank you. I'm really touched. Really thank you very very very much. Sorry for those sleepless night. Thanks for the BIG birthday card, the wallet, the cake and the spaghetti. Thank you thank you thank you!!! love ya~~ muaks!!! XD
====================================================================


Last but not least. Thanks Laopo Evie & Zhen Xian Honey ~~~~~!!! U guys really surprised me with Zhen Xian using that excuse =.= Hahahahaha. Thanks for the funny photos you guys edited & the Spongebob balloon!!! I love it very very much. Sorry to Laopo because you need to stand beside the dustbin and ants are crawling below your feet at Dataran. Thanks a lot!!!! love both of u muchieee~~ muakss!
====================================================================
I'm really happy to have so many good friends around me. Thanks for making my birthday memorable. Thanks for making it special. Really thanks a lot. I appreciate you guys lots!!
Dearest FLC, suddenly don't have you guys here to celebrate with me... everything became very quiet. No BIG BIG surprises like what you guys planned last year. I really miss you guys a lot. Hope I can celebrate my birthday with you all next year. Muaks!!!
Once again, thank you everybody!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment