This afternoon when I woke up
I was asking my dad
"Rocky leh?"
I can't believe his answer
He said he gave it away to other people
I was stunned
I thought it wasn't confirm yet whether to give Rocky away to other people
I didn't even have the chance to say byebye to Rocky
I miss you T___T
Well, school reopens tomorrow.
Everyone went back to their study places already.
Suddenly everything was like... so quiet.
I miss my FLC.
I miss the laughters we had last night.
I was really happy yesterday.
We have nothing to hide from each other.
We just laugh our hearts out.
I really enjoy myself being with all of you.
Every moment, every second.
I wonder when will it be for us 12 person to be together.
Laugh together, cry together, hug together, sing together, eat together...
I seriously miss all of you.
Looking back at those videos.
2 years ago was just like 2 days ago.
The memories was so clear in my mind.
Time flies, many things have changed.
But not us.
Not FLC.
This friendship will never change.
FLC Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment