Friday, August 22, 2008

My holiday

17th August 2008, Sunday

Met up with Ah ma they all at Dagan to have our dinner before going to TIGS & HS 5th joint Installation. Back to Basics. Anyway, somebody slept like a pig and forgot to wake up. Hahahahaha. Don't kill me when you see this, you.know.who XDDD Hahahahaha. My parents went to the installation too. Because my bro was performing in a band. Glad to say that, their installation this year is really entertaining. Congrats oh Laopo and also HS's president, Zhen Xian. Gong xi gong xi~ XD Even my parents also say that this installation is better than our 3rd joint Installation.

3rd joint Installtion. 2 years ago. Time really flies. OMG~ Everyone who took part in this event surely never forget what happened. We really enjoyed it. Hahahaha. Love you guys XD

20th August 2008, Wednesday

Today was 20082008~~ Special date. But too bad I can't get to celebrate it with my dearest FLC. SOB!!! I know you guys were having gathering. OMG I can't believe I was not there with you guys. T___T

Anyway, Me and my bro celebrated our birthdays in advance today. 20082008~ Hahaha. Dad cooked his chicken chop. OK actually Mum and Grandma did the cooking. Because bro was having his tennis tournament. That's why Dad don't have the time to cook. Mum and Grandma cooked according to Dad's recipe. Hahahaha XD

I love the cake!!!!! Baskin Robins Ice-cream cake!!!! Jamoca Almond Fulge! OMG it was great. I can finish the whole cake myself. Hahahahaha XD

===============================
I miss FLC T___T
I'm going back this Saturday~~~
Guys~~ Let's meet up!

1 comment:

p3iw3n said...

no no no
we don wan to meet up wif u XD