Thursday, June 5, 2008

Penang trip

AahhH~ after spending so many days at out station, finally back to home sweet home. Err, we left home for almost 11 days. LOL. Spent 6 days 5 nights at Penang. Then spent the rest of the days at KL. Well, I love Penang, because of the beach and food. Took so photos. But... there isn't any food photos. Because... when the food came, I was busy eating and ordering. So... Hehehehehehe...



Views from the hotel room. Nice sunny beach~



I found Patrick! the star fish XD



Cold storage.
Special edition Olympic 2008 Coca-Cola. RM7.99 per can.
Drink already will become Superman.



BIG Crocs. For giants.





Breeks Cafe at Gurney Plaza.
Nice menu.
Nice hot chocolate. But not mine XD





Posers in the beach =.=
Beach Volleyball~~~~!!!!




Somewhere near Port Sweetenham. (spelling correct?)
It was so HOT!




Tanjong City Marina.



The only place which have ferries which can carry passengers and cars in Malaysia.






Last day at Penang.
We took ferry back to the other side of the bridge.
The ferry ride is free.
So we no need to pay tol.

No comments: