Today went to watch Incredible Hulk with family. Errrr.. the movie was... OK OK only. Not really very nice. Waiting to watch Kung Fu Panda, Batman, Mummy 3 and Ice Age 3~~ Must be nice I guess.
*****************
Dad is asking us to hurry and list down things we want to buy. Because my uncle is coming back to Malaysia either this year or next year. So gotta hurry so that he has time to search for it for us. Well, I have nothing specific to buy. Dad asked me to search on internet to see which golf shoes to buy. Because branded stuff there are cheaper. I want Nike or Adidas =X The Nike golf shoes here are expensive. And I mean REAL expensive. Can you imagine a pair of shoes which cost RM500++?? The price is so killing. Hahahaha.
Actually I can't wait to meet my new baby cousin~ It's kinda cool that she was born in USA. Guess what~ She was born during winter. Tat's cool and cold too =.=
Here are some photos of baby Lauren~
Cute XD
Sleeping? Look how chubby she is ~
Look at her face. Really very chubby. =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment