Saturday, May 17, 2008

Things will never be the same anymore

EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO..

Since school starts, everyday is an EMO day. I can't imagine myself studying very very hard for STPM. I don't dare to promise myself that I must do well in it. I can't play safe, the only thing I can do is to take the risk. Ya, everyone is right. Nothing is easy. But nothing is as tough as STPM. I know, it will bring me far if I just get over this 1 and a half year. I must really put a lot of efforts in it. BUT, but, I'm not doing any pledge to swear that I will do well. NO. I won't promise anything for the time being. I won't know what the results will be.

EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO.. EMO..

He was back. Last night. I went over to fetch him. I can't believe I was the only one he told that he was coming back. Am I happy? Ya. But we didn't really spent a lot of time together. Due to some reasons. The reasons which are relevant to "parents". Yea, they didn't agree. And at last, I sacrificed him again. I'm sorry. But it's hard for me to choose. Other than sorry, I have nothing much to say. I promised to accompany you, but I can't. And I broke my promises. Leaving you alone. Then again, sorry. But, I can't believe after everything I did to you, you were still willing to sacrifice yourself just because of me. Just because you don't want to betray me. I'm happy. Really happy. But, it ends now. Till the last moment, at least I get to know the truth. Which you didn't show it out. I'm happy. Even you chose to end it, but I'm very satisfied already. Thank you. To letting me know that you actually care. Even now it's over between us, I still appreciate what you did for me. Thanks. I know I can't give you what ever you want. I have strict parents. And I can't disobey them. I dare not. Call me a coward if you want. I don't mind. So, I guess this will be the last time we meet. Thanks for everything. While I'm blogging, you were still asking me to go and have breakfast with you. I know you wish to very very much. But I just can't. Sorry. So I will choose not to reply you. I'm sad with the decision you made, but I'll take it. Because it's my fault we ended up like this. If you can rewind the time back, I think you won't make this decision, you won't choose to be with me in the first place. Right? Maybe there will be someone out there who can give you what ever you want, and makes you happy. But that someone, is definitely not me.

No comments: