Tagged by Laopo.
Part 1: On the outside
Name: Kelly Koe E-Sin
Date of Birth: 4th September 1990
Current Status: Ask HIM
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage: Malaysian
Your Fear: Being left all alone.
Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: What am I having for lunch?
Bedtime: "Earliest" record 6am. Since school starts, 1-2am.
Your most missed memory: Every happy things which happened in my life.
Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
Single or Group Dates: Both? -.-
Adidas or Nike: Adidas.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton Tea.
Part 5: Do You...
Smoke: No.
Curse: Yes. When someone offended me.
Drink : Occasionally, when my dad allows.
Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: HUH?
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope.
Part 8: Age
You're hoping to be married: 25-27. When I meet the right guy who can give me happiness, and that's enough.
Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour: Doesnt matter.
Hair colour: Doesn't matter.
Short or long hair: Anything will do for both parties. As long as the guy doesn't look like orang utan.
Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: Writing this tag.
1 hour ago: Laying on the bed. Thinking wth is he doing for the past 7 hours.
1 month ago: Idling at home.
Part 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: My family, my FLC, him.
I miss: FLC, my gandma and him...
I need: to get over the sad things and focus hard on my form 6.
Part 12: Tag Victor.
List out 5 presents you wish for your upcoming birthday:
1) FLC to celebrate it with me
2) Him to celebrate it with me
3) New phone
4) Ipod
5) Form 6 will be much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment