Friday, May 23, 2008

School holiday starts

Tomorrow, is the last day of school. Anyway I'm not going XD My school holiday started since Wednesday. I must enjoy this coming holiday until the limit. Because after this holiday, hell life is going to start. What I mean is study, study and study. Yep, no other things but study.

Something amazing, our school allows us to transfer out. Why? Reason is our school doesn't offer Physics. Seriously, like what I mention ALWAYS, I don't wanna transfer. I don't wanna go to a strange place. I'm already used to my old school. And it's so free to do anything at the old school. The most important thing is I can play volleyball. Anyway, I hope the school won't pick me. Actually now I'm still struggling whether what to study. Dad says actuarial science may be suitable for me. But, I don't really know what is it. So, I'm not kinda interested. Maybe I'll take finance. Since I know I want finance, should I still stay for Form 6? Well, I'm not really sure yet. But I've decided one thing. If this year I find out I really can't cope with Form 6, next year I will stop and apply to study finance straight away. But I hope I'm not too harsh in making this decision. So frus now.

OK, stop talking about studies. Holiday is here, and I wanna put studies away for a while XD

My life is kinda meaningless. I just sleep eat and watch tv all day. GrrrrGG! So bored with this type of life. But I have nothing to do. Awhh. Anyway, I need help to fulfill what he wants. Anyone can help me?? LOL. I think it's impossible. Next week I'm going Penang~ Can't wait for it. Beach, good food, shopping... Wuhooo~~~

No comments: