Sunday, May 11, 2008

The day of separation

Tomorrow everyone will be going everywhere to study. Perlis, Perak, Tangkak and KL. After this I don't think we will have much time to get together anymore. Kinda sad. Starting to miss you guys already. I don't know whether will you all come back often or not. But if you guys do, we must meet up OK? Left me, Evie, Evonne, Lei & Shio Yee at BP. 1/3 FLC left in BP. So so sad T__T

Anyway, I wish all of you all the best in your studies. Please take good care of yourself.

As for me, everything will be decide on Monday. Whether to take science or arts. But I don't know when will school starts. SIGH. School days without all the FLC members. I think I'm not gonna get used to it. Volleyball... the team isn't going to be the same like the past. Only me 1 person playing with the juniors if Lei is not going to join.

So many things changed, so little time.

Miss you all. Muaks.

No comments: