Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Confirmed

Well, the form 6's letter is out today. 6th May. I get to continue form 6 at my own school. And they gave me science stream. I don't know how they divide. A person who get 7 in her Chemistry and Biology can go into science stream. Geezz. I still thinking should I take science or arts. I'm worried that I might not be able to cope with the science subjects.

In science stream, Chemistry is a MUST! Only Biology and Physics is optional. Oh, and Maths. The Maths is no longer like what we learned in form 4 and form 5. It's must more difficult. I wonder what are subjects my school have in science stream.

If I take arts, maybe it will be much more easier. I GUESS. Aiskks. I don't really know what are the subjects which is a MUST to take and which is optional to choose. But I'm sure arts is much more suitable for a person like me to take. I don't wanna end up like SPM, get 7 for my science subjects. I will kill myself -.-

I'm in dilemma. Hope at last what I choose, I won't regret with my decision. And I don't know whether am I able to transfer out from my school or not. SIGH!

No comments: