Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My passion

Today went back to school. Went to see how the juniors train their volleyball. Really miss the time we used to have in the court back to school days. It was also one of the factors which makes part of FLC to become so close.

Well, I don't really know how to play volleyball since I was young or what. I only started playing it when I was primary 6. The school want to form a team and they need to choose some players. So I went to give it a try. I was selected. But then, I was like huh? Because I really don't know how to play. Then slowly, we trained twice a week in school. We even had a very very strict coach. That time we really trained hard. For the champion. LOL. And the teacher also very fierce. I was the setter in the team last time. Zzzzz. That was the worst -.- The coach trained me very very hard. But I'm still kinda noob XD All the tactics I already forgotten =X Still remember our worst enemy was Ai Chun 1. LOL. Ai Chun 1 vs. Ai Chun 2. Hahahahahahaha. But we won~ So happy~~ Our hard work did not go into vain~ But MSSD, we lost to Yong Peng
. We got silver. After that we stop training or go for any competition because it was near to UPSR. Really miss the time we used to train so hard! And we always went to buy the pisang goreng opposite our school. Then the teacher will scold us for eating it because it is soooo oily. She said later we become fat then can't jump. LOL! But we didn't listen to her =X

After that I started falling in love in volleyball~ But went to TIGS. No news about any volleyball team or what. So started from form 2, I was finding friends so that we can form a team~ And we finally did~ although all the matches we did not win any medals, we really really enjoyed the process of training. We had so much fun. And were fooling around during trainings =X Because we don't have a strict coach or teacher to coach us XD Hahahahahahahaha. Always went to buy drinks la,
this la that la. Many kang tao. Hahahahahaha. And most of the time after training, we sure go to Segar and eat =XX I really wanna thank the team. Because of volleyball. We all turned into O Lang. LOL. Well~ Now what left is just memory. But it will be in our heart forever and ever!




2004. All of us looked... Funny XD




2006. All of us became roast pig XD




2007. Yeahhh~


P/S : We didn't take photos during 2005???

2 comments:

p3iw3n said...

reali dun hav 2005
buahaha xD

KeLLy said...

LOL~
y dun have ah?
buahahaha