Monday, March 3, 2008

Nervous, scare, anxious... u name it!

FREAK! Can't concentrate in what ever I do after receiving that bad news. Can't imagining 3 months just passed like that. What have I done between this 3 months!? Haha. Let's see... I did NOTHING. Except for January, which I started my first job. And get paid!!! Although not much because I simply spent it. Regret-I-N-G now! SOB!

FREAK x2! Now I can't get that stupid SPM out of my head. Can anyone help me? I am so... DOOM! I don't want to die in such a young age! Well, anyway, this is expected. Since 12/11/2007. I don't want to wish time to go back so that I can study hard. NO! It's suffering like hell! I don't want to go back to the school life and face those books anymore. Well, no hope + no hope.

Kelly Koe
Born - 4/9/1990
Dead - 12/3/2008