Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's finally over!

AHHHH~~~ The sound of relieve~ After worrying and waiting for 3 months, it has finally arrived! 12th of March 2008, I will never forget this day!

This morning woke up around 10.45am. Actually the results were released since 10am. But... why go so early? XD I'm afraid to face my results! Who knows what will it be? Fail? Pass? Good? Went to school at 11.45am with Yie Ny. She came and fetch me from my house. She drove sooo fast that she didn't even brake when she reached the bump. Luckily her car did not break into pieces -.-

Arrived at school! The fear... has started! The footsteps were getting heavier and heavier... I was like thinking : Can I don't take it? Can I just go back home? Haha! XD But, it's already a fact! The only way is to face it. Saw lei,teng,ang,jia,wen ning outside the hall. They took theirs already. Awhhh... My turn. There she is!! Miss Ong. Sitting there... Waiting for her class's student to come and receive their results. I kept asking her whether did I flang my exam. Did I fail in any subjects. OMG. She did not give any response but at there smiling. OMG! What does that reaction means. She passed me my slip. I didn't look at it straight away. I peep it one by one.

Finally... Hahaha. I got 3a1, 2a2, 2b4, 1c5, 1c6, 2d7. Better than what I expected. Phew... I did not fail any subjects. I did not fail my sejarah. I got a for both math subjects. I'm really very happy. Well, as for the 2 bad subjects are my chemistry and biology. I'm not going to study anything relate with this both subjects I guess! Hahaha! XD

Although my results are not really that good. But I'm really satisfied with it. So are my parents. At least I did not let them down. As for FLC who did well in their results, congrats o!! muaksss!

Received a lot of advice from Vic. Well, he told me that it is a waste of time at form 6. I will waste much time there. And why not straight away go for diploma. Awhhh~ don't what to do. I can't make up my mind. Hahahaha. Anyway, thanks for his advice =)

There it is. The end of the secondary life. After 11 years of hard work at school. Waking up early in the morning. Wearing uniforms. It's finally over. Where will it lead me to? I'm not that sure yet. Not yet making any further decision. Hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats ya..
not bad la..
haha.. xD