Sunday!! Working day -_- So tiring today. Last night(Saturday) went to Wen Jie's birthday party. Until 1am only reached home. Then let somebody say I go hiao. LOL. And then online till 3am something only sleep. It was tired , tired , tired x 10. So lazy to wake up this morning. Thought I'll be late for work. Mana tahu Wen Jie and Yap were even late! 11.30am only came and open the shop. Haha! Must be partying 2nd round all night XD
Today not many people again. Most came for window shopping. Haha. It was raining very heavily today. Stupid rain, I can't go to the opposite side to da bao my "zha cai" rice!! I missed it 2 weeks already! Need to wait till next Sunday again. Ate Sour Sop ice kimo today~~ Mango for yesterday~ It's sooooo tasty that I must buy it everytime when I go to work! Hahaha~ But it's quite expensive. Rm3.90 =.= NO tomyam for today. Took it 2 times already yesterday. Upset my tummy. Shouldn't be too greedy and have tomyam for lunch and dinner yesterday.
Well, laopo finally found a new job! Must jia you jia you ya!! For the sake of money!! Yeah~~
3 comments:
Thanks laopo~ =)
Love u so muchie...
1 only back,..
dam hiao...
gou le hor ni............. from ytd say till today.. mcm orang tua
Post a Comment