Sunday, February 17, 2008

Near to getting car license

It's Saturday again~ Well, I guess Saturdays are just another normal day for those who are waiting for results. Because everyday is a Saturday to us. WUhoOoO~ enjoying life now XD

OK, woke up quite early this morning for some serious business-- KULIAH. Set the alarm to ring at 7.30 am. But when I woke up, I was thinking it's too early. So set it to 8am. Hahaha. When I get up, everything must be speed up! Bath... Eat... Luckily I was not late XD

Reached the driving school around 9am and it was not really packed with ppl. Start queuing up for registration with laopo. Quite long de lo that stupid queue. Those ppl working like tortoise! XD But their service attitude were much more better compared to that time we went for the undang. (because their pengarah was there watching over them XDDD)

Zzzz... Stuck in the cold freezing room for 2 hrs plus. Listening to the man telling all sorts of car safety. Don't play play. This lesson cost RM90!! Sitting at the front roll, can't even chit chat with laopo. Luckily I did not fell asleep. Wahaha.

Finally the lesson ended and we can start to learn how to drive! Honestly, I prefer practical more than theory -_- but that malay uncle who taught me how to drive was quite fierce. Luckily did not bang on any trees XD

3pm. Went home and slept ~~ Luckily got laopo accompanying me. If not I'll sure bored till death. Haha. Thanks o laopo~ muaks~

No comments: