Thursday, February 14, 2008

B.O.R.I.N.G

Another boring boring day. Tired. Slept at 4am last night and get up at 11.00am this morning. *yawn* Nothing special happened. Just another boring year of valentine. It's over for us~ meaning me and him. *yawn* sad case. Well, let nature take its course. I can't do anything about it, although I wanted to contribute some efforts in this relationship. And now it's over. Sitting in front of the pc now playing some lame game to pass my free time easier. Don't wanna go out of the house seeing sweet couples hugging here and there. Haha. I wanted to go KL~ but I can't~ *SOB* it's boring at home. Seeing many relatives come and visit our home. But not in the mood to join in their conversation. Bored by people asking what and where I wanna continue my studies. I really not sure and don't know la. Don't keep asking leh T.T So not in the mood of doing anything. Just wanna lock myself in the room. Computer and sleep, computer and sleep, ........ Until forever. Can I??? Don't wish to get out of my room. Big hug to my bed and computer. Love ya~ (lame post)